Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where you been Ryan??

OK, I will try to play catch up a bit here and get you all updated on what's been happening. I was out of the office and on the water last week, while we had the guys from "The Fishing Crew" in town. They were filming a TV show and we got some phenominal tape after having two great days on the water. On day one, my boat (which of course won the mini-tourney we had,) brought 4 different species to the boat. We had Wahoo, Dorado, Tuna and Striped Marlin. That was a first for me down here and I have had hundreds of days on the water. Pretty special. On day two, we had Professional Angler Ryan Weekly on monster fish for over 3 hours. We never got a look at it, but we are pretty sure we had a Marlin, and also pretty sure this fish was in the 700-900lb range. Ryan was a monster, fighting with all he had, but in the end, the big fish won. The amazing thing about this fish was that we were fishing a new lure from our friend Darrell at Ballyhoo Lures and the lure was hit while we were putting it out. We hadn't even finished setting it in place and getting the drag set, it literally got bit as soon as it hit the water. Amazing! Anyway, I got back to the boring stuff (the office work) on Sunday and I have been super busy and then I got hit with a little Montezuma's. That being said, and without further ado, here is the report from the last few days.

-Ryan

No comments: